Tampa Palms Community
Board Leadership Roles
Financial Management Field
Facilitate Board oversight role by providing:
· Development and analysis of annual operating budgets.
· Definitive and actionable interm account reports.
· Balance sheet analysis related to Board decisions.
· Cash flow projections related to short and long-term plans.
· Oversight of up-to-date five year directional plans.
· Direction of district resource allocation.
· Analysis of annual audits and internal controls.
· Provide financial leadership and direction to the rebranding effort, particularly as relates to Signature 2017 efforts.
Community & Government Liaison Schoolfield
· Monitor CDD mission
· Leadership in resident education of CDD responsibilities vs. TPOA
· Monitor changes to laws regarding CDDs
· Coordinate TP interests with City Council
· Monitor web site adherence to State requirements
· Co-ordinate liaison with TPOST 3 and TP North to assure achievement of common goals.
· Provide leadership and direction to the rebranding effort from the perspectives of Tampa Palms and greater community liaison.
· Monitor landscape maintenance performance
· Develop, implement & monitor routine revitalization and improvement plans.
· Develop, implement & monitor a community program to evolve the Tampa Palms community to drought-resistant and winter resistant landscape.
· Work with staff and consultants to develop, implement and monitor Board programs to continually revitalize and keep fresh community landscape, in particular the urban forest.
· Provide leadership and direction to the rebranding effort (Signature 2017) from a landscape perspective.
Irrigation & Stormwater Gibson
· Monitor irrigation system performance and recommend changes
· Monitor preventive maintenance program and respond to problems
· Comply with daily watering restrictions
· Comply with monthly usage restrictions
· Monitor emerging NPDES requirements
· Anticipate changes in watering restrictions and make plans to comply
· Design and implement low volume irrigation
· Provide leadership and direction to the rebranding effort from the perspective of the complex irrigation system infrastructure.
· Work with staff and consultants to develop, implement and monitor programs to continually revitalize irrigation.
Infrastructure and Facility Oversight Soley
· Work with staff and consultants to develop, implement and monitor
Board-approved programs to continually enhance entrances, community lighting and other infrastructure.
· Identify community infrastructure needs with staff & residents
· Monitor transportation changes and their impact on Tampa Palms, particularly traffic safety.
· Work with staff and consultants to develop, implement and monitor Board-approved programs to continually enhance parks.
· Monitor construction and development activities in and near Tampa Palms to assure best interests of the community are served.
· Assume an overall leadership role in the rebranding of Tampa Palms from a project design perspective.
Centers were updated with appointment of Mr. Gibson